- Reference: VAC001333928
- Grade of post: £131.25 per week
- Hours: 37.5 hrs Mon-Fri
- Closing Date/Time: 05/12/2017
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established adult social care business based in central Wolverhampton as an Apprentice Office Assistant.
This role is for an Apprentice Office Assistant and your duties will include:
- General office administration.
- Photocopying, filing, faxing, emailing, post duties.
- Updating spreadsheets and databases.
- Collating carer’s timesheets and log in sheets.
- Maintaining efficient record-keeping.
- Answering the telephone.
- Responding to emails.
- Chasing and collating information for accurate invoicing