Human Resource Practice CIPD Certificate
Course Code N/A
Study Mode Part Time | Part Time
Duration One Year | One Year
Campus Wellington Road Campus | Wellington Road Campus
Are working in Human Resources and looking to acquire a wide range of relevant, practical skills in human resources and a professional qualification to further your career?
Do you want to change career and move into a HR role?
Or are you a line manager, team leader or supervisor and feel you need more information on human resources to help you in your job?
If you've answered 'yes' to any of the above questions then this is the course for you!
The CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Human Resources Practice (CHRP) will give you a firm foundation in all areas of HR and help you to develop your skills and confidence to become more effective at work.
Managing staff effectively is a key component of organisational success and that therefore a better informed and professional approach in managing staff is necessary. The course covers staff recruitment, selection and training, as well as handling grievances and disciplinary matters, HR planning, employment law and the external environment. You will learn by completing assignments and participating in simulated human resources activities such as recruitment and selection and the qualification will provide you with the skills required to progress to more advanced studies.
This is a one year part-time course.
You need to be working in a HR role to access this course and have a good understanding of English as this is an assignment-based course. Experience of working with Microsoft Office software packages, in particular Word, is an advantage.
During this course you will study the following modules:
- Understanding organisations and the role of human resources
- Supporting good practice in performance and reward management
- Supporting good practice in managing employee relations
- Recording, analysing and using HR information
- Factors that affect an organisation
By studying this course you will:
- Develop yourself as a Human Resource Practitioner
- Develop a better understanding of the legislation surrounding Human Resources/employment law
- Learn how to use motivation and reward as a tool for performance management
- Develop an appreciation for the role of Human Resources
- Improve your analytical skills
- Meet other professionals and share good practices
This is an assignment based course with some observations carried out by your tutors.
The skills you will learn from this course will enable you to pursue or further a career in Human Resources or progress to a higher education qualification.
EMPLOYMENT BY REGION
© 2017 City of Wolverhampton College, All Rights Reserved. |