IOSH Managing Safely
Course Code MASCE00103257
Study Mode Part Time | Part Time
Duration Four Days | Four Days
Campus Telford Campus | In-house | Telford Campus | In-house
The IOSH Managing Safely is aimed at people in a management role in any organisation or industry who are required to manage risk and resources.
The course aims to ensure that safety issues are recognised by line managers to enable them to review systems for safety. The course will also enable line managers to implement changes to reduce the risk in the workplace.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
During this course you will study:
- Introducing and overview
- Risk assessment
- Risk control
- Health and safety legislation
- Common hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Environmental protection
By studying this course you will:
- Develop your understanding of how your actions and your responsibilities contribute to Health and Safety in the workplace
- Learn how to identify and define typical hazards and risks, how to produce risk assessments and risk control
- Understand investigating accidents and incidents
- Understand how to improve the safety performance in your workplace and how Health and Safety plays an active part in protecting the environment
Assessment is in the form of a 25 question, multiple-choice paper, which learners will be given 45 minutes to complete, along with a practical assessment (project) which learners must pass.
After successfully completing this course you could progress onto to the NEBOSH General Certificate
© 2017 City of Wolverhampton College, All Rights Reserved. |