Advanced Hairdressing Techniques Diploma – Level 4 (part-time)Course Code: HA4DP Learning Aim Code: 50090999 Full-time / Part-time: Part-time Duration: One Year Campus: Metro One campus
Is this the right course for me?
If you are a qualified hairdresser and want to improve your creative hairdressing skills, this course will enable you to learn the techniques used by professionals inthe industry
Under the supervision of our highly experienced and inspirational staff you will learn a range of creative cutting, colouring and styling techniques, and hair and scalp services, as well as developing your management skills by working with real clients in our industry-standard professional Hair Training Academy in the city centre.
You will also get the chance to expand your knowledge by attending the Wella Professional Studios in Manchester and will be encouraged to show off your talents by creating your own hair style collection.
What will I learn?
During the course you will study the following modules:
- Quality management of client care in the hair sector
- Hair colour correction
- Manage the creation of a hair style collection
- Hair and scalp specialist services
- Human resource management in the hair sector
- Salon management
What skills will I gain?
By studying this course you will develop skills in:
- Creatively styling and dressing hair
- Carrying out colour corrections
- Customer services
- Managing staff
- Managing a salon
How will I be assessed?
Throughout the course you will be assessedinthe follwing ways:
- Observation of your practical work with clients in the Hair Training Academy
- Assessment of your creation of a hair ctyle collection
- Assignments to test your knwopledge and understanding
What can I do next?
Completion of the Level 4 qualification will enable you to:
- Pursue a career in the industry as a qualified hairdresser with management skills
- Manage a salon
- Progress to a Level 5 qualification
What are the Entry Requirements?
To access the course you are required to have a Level 3 qualification in hairdressing.