IOSH Working SafelyCourse Code: WSACE Learning Aim Code: 00103258 Full-time / Part-time: Part-time Duration: One day Campus: Telford Campus / In-company
Is this the right course for me?
The IOSH Working Safely course is aimed at people at all levels in any sector where health and safety is critical to their role. This course is an excellent introductory course for health and safety and meets the government’s guidelines.
This course aims to ensure you are aware of the importance of risk management and how you can make a difference to the wellbeing of yourself and others by changing your behavior in the workplace.
What will I learn?
During this course you will study:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
What skills will I gain?
By studying this course you will:
- Develop your understanding of how your actions contribute to Health and Safety in the workplace
- Learn how to identify and define typical hazards and risks
- Understand how to improve the safety performance in your workplace and how Health and Safety plays an active part in protecting the environment
How will I be assessed?
Assessment is in the form of a 10 question, multiple-choice paper, which learners will be given 20 minutes to complete, along with a hazard spotting exercise.
What can I do next?
After successfully completing this course you could progress onto to the IOSH Managing Safely. This course also allows you to apply for the CSCS Labourers Card (Green Card).
What are the Entry Requirements?
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.