Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Higher National Diploma in Business (RQF)Course Code: Learning Aim Code: Full-time / Part-time: Duration: Campus: Paget
Is this the right course for me?
- Are you a real go-getter with a desire to succeed?
- Aspects of Contract & Negligence for Business
- Business Decision Making
- Business Strategy
- Research Project
- Working With & Leading People
- Employee Relations
- Business Events Management
- Business Ethics
- Develop your understanding of the business environment
- Learn how marketing principles work
- Develop an appreciation for the legal (negligence & contracts) aspect for business
- Develop your confidence in dealing with business decision making tools and processes
- Understand how business strategy develops in industry
- Improve your ability in working with and leading people
- Gain valuable team working and communication skills by taking part in project management
- Pursue a career in a business environment.
- Progress to further higher level business courses at university
- Level 3 qualification and GCSE in Maths/English with grade C above and have an interest or experience in business, however mature students will be considered in light of relevant work and life experience
- You will be required to complete a diagnostic assessment for literacy and numeracy
- If English is not your first language you will need to meet the English entry requirements of the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) 5.5 or demonstrate you have the equivalent ability in English
- The world of business is vibrant and fast-paced offering exciting opportunities in a range of sectors and if you are looking for a senior position in the business industry the BTEC HND Diploma will enable you to broaden your knowledge across a wide range of topics and give you the skills to succeed in your chosen profession.
What will I learn?
HND Mandatory Core Units Year 2:
What skills will I gain?
By studying this course you will:
How will I be assessed?
This is an assignment-based course and there are no exams. You will be continually assessed throughout the programme and there are several components to the assessment which will involve research projects, role plays, written assignments, portfolios, on-line materials on Moodle, including power point presentations and group/individual presentations.
What can I do next?
The skills you will learn from this course will enable you to:
What are the Entry Requirements?
To access this course you are required to have: