Project Design, Implementation & Evaluation (bite-sized HE Course)Course Code: PJDUP Learning Aim Code: L6010995 Full-time / Part-time: Part-time bite-sized HE Course - a module from the BTEc HNC/D in Engineering Duration: 16 weeks – one half day per week Campus: Wellington Road campus
Is this the right course for me?
If you are a manager, project engineer or trainee manager within an engineering or manufacturing company this short part-time module – part of the HNC or HND qualification in engineering – will enable you to develop skills in independent enquiry by undertaking a sustained investigation that is relevant to your vocational, academic or professional development.
The course will also be beneficial to people working in sales team, continuous improvement team or other business-related industries.
What will I learn?
During this module you will learn how to:
- Formulate a project
- Implement the project within agreed procedures and to specification
- Evaluate the project outcomes
- Present the project outcomes to an audience
What skills will I gain?
Throughout the course you will:
- Develop skills in decision making, problem solving and communication
- Learn how to select, plan, implement and evaluate a project and present the outcomes
- Develop the ability to work individually and/or with others to produce an acceptable and viable solution to an agreed brief
- Learn how to be accountable for your aspect of the work and make a contribution to the end result
How will I be assessed?
What can I do next?
Completion of the module will enable you to:
What are the Entry Requirements?
As this module is part of an HNC/D qualification, you are required to be over 18 years of age and have the following qualifications:
- Two A Levels – preferably in maths or science OR
- BTec certificate or diploma in engineering or a related discipline
- Mature students will be considered in light of relevant work/life experience- Non-EU students are required to have an IELTS or equivalent university qualification