Whether you’re looking to take the first steps to a career in accountancy and need to know the basics, are returning to work and want to brush up your skills, or run your own business and need to learn how to keep records and manage your books, an accountancy qualification is what you need.
With courses from beginner level for people with no experience to advanced qualifications for those with some accounting knowledge, part-time flexible study options to fit around your other commitments and start dates throughout the year, our AAT and ACCA qualifications will add up to a great career.
- Internationally-recognised AAT/ACCA qualifications
- Develop skills for a career in the finance industry
- Courses at all levels – from beginner to advanced
- Study at a pace to suit you
- Fast track scheme – complete three levels of qualification in a year
- Part-time modular courses to fit around your work or other commitments
Part Time Courses
© 2019 City of Wolverhampton College, All Rights Reserved. |