Whether you have a passion for performing, a flair for design or dream of working in the film, television, games or music industry, we have a course to equip you for whatever part of the industry you want to go into.
We are one of only two colleges in the Midlands to offer the full range of courses accredited by the University of the Arts London Awarding Body, including Art and Design, Photography, Fashion, Creative Media, Games Design, Music and Performing Arts.
All of our tutors have professional experience in the creative industry and, as a member of the National Skills Academy for Creative and Culture, we have access to professionals from a range of creative sectors to enhance your learning.
Awarded Arts Mark Gold status by Arts Council England for our excellent courses and links with employers we pride ourselves on producing work-ready students equipped with the skills and knowledge to be a success in the industry.
With courses from Level 2 and Level 3 to Foundation Degrees and HNDs, study with us and get your creative career underway.
- Qualifications in art & design, creative media, games design, journalism, music technology, performing arts and photography
- Full range of UAL (University of the Arts London) accredited courses
- Industry-standard music recording, photography, graphics and 3D studios, and a dedicated performance space
- Depending on your course, work alongside professional film crews, get involved in live sound sessions at The Slade Rooms in the city centre, and take part in your own performance
- Tutors with wide range of professional experience in the creative industry
- Opportunities for progression to an apprenticeship or higher education qualifications
- Educational visits to enhance your learning and develop your knowledge of the industry
- Opportunity to do work experience abroad through the Erasmus scheme