Enrolment 2017 – Courses starting from September!
Want to enrol on a course with us? Drop in an see us during Enrolment!
Depending on the subject you’re interested in, please go to the relevant campus:
Visit our Paget Road campus for: Access to HE, A Levels, Apprenticeships, Business, Creative Arts (Media, Performing Arts, Art & Design, Games Design, Journalism, Photography, Music Technology), Engineering, ESOL, Maths & English, Motor Vehicle, Science, Teaching & Education.
Visit our Wellington Road campus for: Computing & IT, Construction (Plumbing, Painting & Decorating, Carpentry, Electrical, Brickwork), Counselling, Early Years, Health & Social Care, Maths & English, Sport & Fitness, Travel & Tourism, Uniformed Public Services
Visit our Metro One campus for: Beauty Therapy, Hairdressing & Barbering, Hospitality, Catering & Bakery
Paget Road Campus - Opening Times
Wellington Road Campus - Opening Times
Metro One Campus - Opening Times
Enrolment Checklist – What will you need to bring with you?
Proof of all current qualifications held by you such as GCSE’s, A-Levels or Work Experience (if required as part of course entry requirements)
- You will also need to bring with you some form of personal identification such as:
Passport (visa, as appropriate)
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Card or Medical Card
- P60/Tax Credits/Payment Method
- We will also require your National Insurance number if you have already been sent it.
Completed financial support form (if appropriate) which can be downloaded here. In order to support your completed financial support form all household income will need to be provided but what evidence is provided will depend upon the circumstances of the household. Please read below and identify the evidence we will need from you.
- In receipt of Working Tax or Child Tax? Please bring with you your Tax Credit Award 17/18
- Is anyone in your household working? Please bring with you the appropriate P60 documents (April 2017) or the two most recent 4 weekly or 2 monthly payslips.
- Is anyone in your household in receipt of Income support/JSA/ESA? Please provide an Income support/JSA/ESA letter dated within the last 6 months stating the amount they receive
- Is anyone in your household self employed? Please bring with you a statement from HMRC
- Is anyone in your household in receipt of a pension? Please bring with you a Pension Credit letter
- Is anyone in your household seeking asylum? Please bring with you Asylum Seeker AZZURE along with ARC card.
Students aged 16-18 must have their financial support forms signed by a parent or guardian.
Eligible for a bus pass? Full-time students aged 18+ or 16-18 living outside of the West Midlands should bring 2 passport photographs to complete their bus pass application.
Please note we will be unable to complete your enrolment without this information.