Equality & Diversity
The college is committed to ensuring that every individual who belongs to or accesses our learning community is valued, supported and respected. We welcome and celebrate the unique talent and experience of each individual student and employee.
Highly effective teaching and learning requires a safe environment, free from prejudice and discrimination, where the values and ethos of equality and diversity inform all college activity. City of Wolverhampton College, therefore, has zero tolerance in relation to discrimination against people who share the following protected characteristics: race, gender, gender reassignment, age, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity. At the college we monitor our performance through:
- – our Equality and Diversity Policy
- – our Single Equality Scheme
- – our Equality and Diversity Improvement Plan
- – the College’s Post Inspection Action Plan (PIAP)
- – the College’s Equality and Diversity Committee
- – specific curriculum Equality and Diversity Impact Measures (EDIMs). This are essentially a set of targets aimed to address material gaps in achievement between different groups of learners.
- – Quality Improvement Plans (QIPs)
If you have any questions relating to Equality & Diversity contact:
Louise Fall, email: email@example.com