To equip people in Wolverhampton and beyond with the skills to succeed and excel
- City of Wolverhampton College is a place of aspiration, inspiration and success
- Students choose us because we provide them with high quality skills and knowledge that enables them to secure successful destinations
- Employers choose us because we equip people with the skills they need to help their organisations thrive
- We work with partners to create prosperity
- The College is an outstanding environment in which to learn and work
- Deliver outstanding performance across all aspects of our organisation
- Deliver provision in priority areas including apprenticeships and commercial activity
- Deliver strategic alliances with key partners
- Deliver a sustainable approach to financial stability and performance
- Deliver outstanding learning experiences, in high quality environments
- Increase participation in education, training and skills development
- Deliver outstanding teaching, learning and business services
- Deliver excellence in progress and achievement
- Develop a highly engaged and skilled workforce
- Strengthen effective partnerships
- Achieve financial sustainability and improve efficiency
City of Wolverhampton College is a great place to learn. With three campuses across the city, specialist training academies in Telford and Worcester, and new facilities opening all the time, studying here will equip you with the skills you need to succeed in the future.
With more than 300 different qualifications on offer, a wide range of full-time and part-time courses, and over 4,500 students, there is something to suit everyone, whatever your level.
All of our courses lead to a qualification which will help you on to the next stage of your life – whether that’s improving your job prospects, increasing your personal skills or building your self confidence.
Our students don’t just learn in a classroom but have the chance to work with real customers in our state-of-the art hair and beauty salons, bakery, and restaurant. And that’s not to mention our video production company, recording studio, impressive construction centre and state-of-the art engineering and motor vehicle workshops.
We also offer A Levels through CitySixth – our own sixth form centre within the college – and have a dedicated Higher Education centre offering a range of HNC and HND vocational courses and university-level Foundation Degrees which combine academic study with work-based learning.
And our well-established apprenticeship scheme is currently helping over 800 young people to earn while they learn by combining studying with working in jobs with employers across the Black Country and beyond.
But we don’t just teach the same thing year after year! Because the college works closely with local employers and knows what they’re looking for in future employees, we make sure our courses are adapted to their requirements and equip you with the skills to meet these needs once you’ve finished studying.
And, of course, college is not just about learning – it’s about fun too! We have an active Students’ Union which organises events throughout the year. From sporting events to fundraising and trips out, there is always something going on.