Our Customers Say . . .
- "I found the general awareness and detailed discussions on specific issues related to plant with ideas for improvements the most interesting."
- "This was the most informative course I have been on for years and I found all content relevant. "
- "Good course; allows a better understanding of the extrusion system."
- "Good course - will help in my job. "
- "This course was a very welcome introduction to a very important topic for me - I look forward to the next instalment. I will plan to include my Design Engineers in future. "
- "The whole course was interesting to build up the picture; the processing details were the most interesting though.
- "A good insight to polymer life and how degradation occurs."
- "All aspects of the course were interesting - technical / process."
- "The theory day of the Mould Mounting course was informative and helped expand on what I knew already from practical tasks at work. The course also helped to explain how the injection moulding machine carries out the various tasks - not just why. This helped me to understand the operation of the machine."
- Scott Cundy, Fiskars UK Ltd.
- "All of the course was interesting because it all relates to my job role and it's good to know what all the different things on the machine are all called."
Luca Zanus-Fortes, Shimizu Industry UK Ltd
- "I found the the set-up and problem solving most interesting as this is the aspect of my job that I enjoy"
- "All parts of the course were of interest, as it gave me an insight into the injection moulding process - which can improve my understanding and adaptation of my knowledge and role in the EBU processing procedure."
- "The course gave me a better understanding of materials."
- "Practical and processing theory offered the most to me - it was what I had wanted to gain."
- "A well-run course with clear, concise instruction from easy-going, friendly instructor, who took any stress away from the learning environment"
^ Top of page