Accounts Apprenticeship with Thandi Nicholls Ltd
This is great opportunity to work alongside a team of accountants who are experts in their chosen field within a forward thinking technology based firm at the start of what we believe will be a huge expansion. This position will ideally appeal to someone who has some recent experience of working in an accountancy firm.
Reporting to the directors, the accounts assistant apprentice will undertake a wide range of general accounting duties including:
- Assist in accounts preparation for limited companies, sole traders, partnerships, landlords and high net worth individuals
- VAT returns
- Monthly payroll
- Producing schedules of income and expenses
- Carrying out general administrative tasks
- Handling monthly PAYE for a number of clients
- Dealing with new enquiries
- Liaising directly with clients
- Bookkeeping duties
- Ad hoc duties including tax planning.