Apprentice Chef at high quality Brasserie in Wolverhampton- Horns of Bonningale
An exciting apprenticeship opportunity to an historic inn located in the Shropshire countryside, near Albrighton, as an apprentice chef in a busy, high quality brasserie.
This role is for an apprentice chef and the duties include:
- Food preparation
- Sourcing fresh, local ingredients
- Cooking fresh food to order
- Keeping preparation area clean and tidy
- Checking temperatures of fridges & freezers daily
- Keeping fridges tidy
- Assisting head chef
- Complying with health and safety regulations
- Working as part of a team.
Positive attitude, motivated & enthusiastic. Willing to learn. Reliable. Passionate about food and providing top class dishes and customer service.