Apprentice Chef at well established pub in Bridgnorth- The Woodberry Inn
A fantastic opportunity to work in an exciting busy environment – if cookery is something that excites you then this is a fantastic opportunity.
- To Assist kitchen in the day to day operation and develop skills and knowledge as an Apprentice chef.
- Preparing and cooking menu to a high standard as per company specification.
- Monitoring and sorting of stock.
- Be able to read recipes and be able to prepare & cook the dishes as specified in the recipe.
- Ensure no foodstuff is unnecessarily wasted.
- Comply with hygiene and health and safety standards.
- Have a high standard of work practise and hygiene.
- You will be working with three other chefs’ who all have a minimum of 15 years experience.
GCSE English and Maths at grade A to C or equivalent but not essential.