Apprentice Chef with Wolverhampton Wanderers FC
Wolverhampton Wanderers FC currently has a vacancy for two hospitality and catering apprentices to join our current team. Full training will be provided throughout the apprenticeship.
- To be a team player assisting other members of the team when necessary.
- To run a section as required to a basic level.
- To ensure your NVQ folder and in house training records are up to date.
- To attend training sessions and catering meetings as and when required.
- To attend to any other reasonable request made by the chef in charge, the client or the management team.
- To take responsibility for contributing towards your personal development with the guidance of your head chef and manager.
- To ensure that all food production duties are carried out in a timely fashion to ensure a smooth service.
- To ensure food standards are consistently achieved and maintained.
- To assist in the development and planning of menus to exceed customer requirements.
- To assist the Head Chef with all paperwork.
- To ensure all food storage areas are maintained in a clean and tidy condition.
- To ensure your area of work is cleared and cleaned in conjunction with the cleaning rota.
- Comply with all legal and in house regulations and procedures including: HACCP, Placing and accepting deliveries and company cleaning rota
- To report any faults or broken equipment to the chef in charge.
- To be responsible for cleaning rotas and the filling in of cleaning rota sheet.