Business Administration Apprenticeship with My Business Counsel, Birmingham
Excellent opportunity working for an established law firm based in Birmingham.
- Assisting with marketing and business development activities
- Opening and closing files, administering online filing system
- Liaising with all fee earners for their requirements, which may include setting up a new client on the system, sending out invoices, conducting any administrational duties for them
- Provide external visitor support, to include co-ordination of refreshments and catering, meeting in reception and general support.
- Oversee the appearance of the office, to ensure general tidiness of the office and meeting room.
- File allocation duties
- First point of contact for fee earners
- To complete additional ad hoc duties as and when required.