Business Administration Apprenticeship with TOP Communications in Wolverhampton
This vacancy is for a Level 2 Business Admin Apprenticeship with a telecommunications company in Wolverhampton. You will be employed as an administrator to support the office team and your main duties will include:
- Keeping the employer’s clients spreadsheets up-to-date
- Some postal duties
- Ordering stock
- Some filing and photocopying
- Scanning to email, answering the phones and dealing with enquiries and taking messages
- Responding to email enquiries online
- logging customer queries on to the employer’s portal and inputting queries to the networks on behalf of customers, for example to O2 and Orange
- Feeding back the responses from network providers to customers via email or phone
- Bill reviews and queries, down the line quotes and connections
- Making courtesy calls to customers to check they are happy with the service provided and to see if they require any further
- Support occasional telesales to promote the business.
Providing excellent customer service is a key element of the role. You will also be trained to write business proposals during the course of your Apprenticeship.