Business Administration Apprenticeship with Wintech Group Ltd
Established Wolverhampton business seeks capable person to work in busy admin office. If you have a talent for multi-tasking, good grammar, punctuation and spelling and keen attention to detail; this might be the role for you!
Your main duties will be to:
- Answer the phone and forward callers on to relevant staff taking and distributing messages as necessary
- Greet visitors to the office in a friendly and professional manner
- Book meeting rooms and pre-order lunches as required
- Act as host / hostess and arrange regular teas/coffees
- General admin duties including printing, binding and copying, distributing deliveries
- Dealing with outgoing post
- Booking taxis, arranging couriers, maintaining and distributing phone list
- Checking that paper is filled up in photocopiers
As you develop within the role you will allocated other duties that will stretch you and assist your career development; for instance you will be trained in reviewing reports written by technical staff to ensure that spelling, grammar and punctuation are to the highest standard and the format of the document meets internal quality standards.