Business and IT Administrator Apprenticeship with Dr Kewel Krishan, Parkash Krishan & Dr Tanu Ohri
Excellent opportunity to train in the NHS for an office administrator dealing with aspects of primary and secondary care and liaising with other organisations. Providing general assistance to the practice team and support to the reception staff for both administration and IT.
- Scheduling of clinics and appointments
- Ensure adequate resources are available including workforce and room availability
- Schedule regular and ad-hoc clinics
- Booking minor surgery clinics and informing those involved of when they are scheduled
- Ensure interpreters are booked to support clinics. Cancellation of regular interpreter bookings when clinics are not running
- Booking and recording nurses and doctors annual leave, time in lieu and study leave. Use information in order to accurately schedule clinics
- Booking courses for clinicians.