Business Services Apprenticeship with Bushbury Hill EMB, Wolverhampton
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Services Apprentice to join our Investors in People Gold standard organisation. With on-going support and training you will work for a unique organisation and be part of an established team providing outstanding customer services and business support across our business. Duties will include:
- Answering the telephone/participating in the counter rota, dealing with enquires on all aspects of housing service acting as first point of information and advice for customers and welcoming visitors.
- Counter duties, including taking cash, including rents, council tax and other charges on behalf of the EMB, Wolverhampton Homes and the City Council, reconciling and balancing accounts in accordance with established procedures.
- Rent collection and signposting tenants to obtain relevant information and support in respect of housing and welfare benefits and debt management.
- Receiving notice of tenancy termination, property keys and arranging access to vacant and occupied properties and taking appropriate action
- Providing administrative support to the staff team, including filing and answering the phone.
- Supporting the Business Services Team with loading tenancy information into online systems.
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Officer and Board to include arranging meetings, assisting with the booking of conferences, preparing meetings.