Caretaking Apprenticeship with St Edmunds Catholic School in Wolverhampton
This role is part of the Multi Academy Company’s Estates/Site Team and will be undertaking a range of duties across 5 academy sites. 1 secondary and 4 primary schools within Wolverhampton.
Your duties will include (not an exhaustive list):
- Basic building repairs and maintenance to: woodwork, plaster, plumbing and drainage, leaks
- The use of manual and power tools
- Deep cleaning and emergency cleaning in school environment, litter collection around site
- Painting & decorating
- Opening and closing of site and ensuring security procedures are effective
- Recording and reporting of information
- Grounds maintenance
- Maintenance of plant, safety systems
- Moving furniture/equipment as required
Access to a vehicle is required and a full UK driving licence due to the role covering different locations.