Vehicle Maintenance Apprentice with Top Stop Services based in Cannock
The post holder will be responsible under supervision, for:
- Cleaning of vehicle and machine interiors, exteriors, engines and engine components.
- Examination of vehicle and machine Systems.
- Periodic servicing of vehicle and machines.
- Replacement and replenishment of components and units.
- Identification and repair of faults in vehicles, machine components and systems.
- Implementation of diagnostic tests.
- Evaluate information and data interpretation of technical information.
- Correct use of tools and equipment.
- Maintain personal, public, and workplace cleanliness to protect against all hazards to themselves and all others.