The beauty department at the Metro One campus is the perfect place to sit back and be pampered from head to toe!
With a wide range of beauty and holistic treatments on offer, individual client booths and industry-standard equipment and products, you’ll be treated by student working under the guidance and supervision of tutors who have many years’ industry experience themselves.
- Body massages
- Spray tanning
- Eyebrow and eye lash tinting and extensions
- Indian Head Massage
- Hot stone massage
- Nail extensions
- Make up
And with competitive prices and regular special offers you’ll be able to treat yourself more often!
|File and Polish||£3.50|
|Luxury Manicure (Includes your choice of a paraffin wax treatment or hand mask and heated mitts)||£8|
|Luxury Pedicure (Includes your choice of a paraffin wax treatment or foot mask and heated boots)||£10|
|Nail Extensions (Gel/Fibreglass/Silk)||£10|
|Nail Repair||£1 per nail|
|Nail Soak Off||£4|
|Gel Polish Surcharge||£2|
|Additional Nail Art||£2|
|Galvanic Package (Includes High frequency & Vacuum Suction.)||£14|
|Micro Current Facial||£14|
|Micro Current Package||£16|
|Micro Dermabrasion Facial||£14|
|EYE BROWS & LASHES|
|Lash & Brow Package (includes tint & shape)||£9|
|All tinting, tanning and lash extensions require a skin test minimum 48 hours prior to service|
|Buy 2 get 1 free (If you have 3 wax treatments in one visit)|
|Hot Stone Massage||£14|
|Indian Head Massage||£8|
In order to make your visit a pleasant one we ask you to observe the following requests:
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your beauty treatments. You will be requested to complete a record card
- For body treatments, please remove all jewellery
- Children are not permitted to enter the beauty salons
- If you have any particular injury or physical condition, explain to the therapist. He or she can suggest an alternative or adjustment to the treatment for your comfort
- For some beauty treatments a patch test is required 48 hours in advance of the service being carried out
- Should you arrive late for your appointment, the treatment time may have to be reduced or rescheduled to an alternative date
- During your treatment please let your therapist know if you are comfortable or uncomfortable
- Kindly refrain from using your mobile phone whilst in the beauty salons
- Treatments and services are only carried out on client aged 16 years old and over
- Treatments may be carried out by female or male students
- Your comments and feedback on treatments are always welcome and would be appreciated
Thank you for your cooperation.
All times are approximate and do not include the consultation.
As our students are training, some treatments may take a little longer to carry out. We ask you to be patient, sit back, relax and enjoy your time with us.
Customers are reminded that the college cannot accept responsibility for loss of, or damage to, their property however it may be caused. Please keep all your valuables with you at all times.
24 hours’ notice is appreciated if cancelling an appointment as failure to attend will affect our student’s assessment and progress. Failure to attend three appointments may result in clients being offered walk-in appointments only (subject to availability).