When: Tuesday 14 July 2020
Where: Grand Station, Sun Street, Wolverhampton WV10 0BF
To celebrate an outstanding year of apprenticeships at City of Wolverhampton College we will be hosting our first Apprenticeship Awards. To highlight and celebrate the exceptional talent of apprentices and employers we will be handing out a number of awards. The following categories are open for nomination using the forms below:
Apprentice of the Year awards
The Apprentice of the Year Award seeks to acknowledge and celebrate an apprentice’s exceptional contribution to their workplace. Apprentices should be nominated for these awards by their employer.
Apprentice of the Year award by sector.
Three Apprentice of the Year awards by level:
- Intermediate Level Apprentice of the Year
- Advanced Level Apprentice of the Year
- Higher Level Apprentice of the Year
Nominees that have been shortlisted will be invited to attend the awards evening and will receive an additional 2 tickets for their employer and 2 tickets for their guests.
Rising Star of the Year
The Rising Star Award seeks to recognise apprentices that have made impressive progress in their career to date and have the potential to go even further. Apprentices should be nominated for this award by their employer.
Nominees that have been shortlisted will be invited to attend the awards evening on Tuesday 14 July 2020. They will receive an additional 2 tickets for their employer and 2 tickers for their guests.
Employer of the Year awards
Split into 4 categories these awards recognise employers who have put apprenticeships at the heart of their business and gained the benefits. You can nominate your own organisation for this category.
- Large Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (250+ Employees)
- Medium Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (51 – 249 Employees)
- Small Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (11 – 50 Employee)
- Micro Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (up to 10 Employees)
Employers that have been shortlisted will be invited to attend the awards evening and will receive 5 tickets in total.
All awards are free to enter, with the deadline for nominations on Friday 1 May 2020, 5pm. You will be contacted after Friday 22 May 2020 and will be notified if your nominee has been shortlisted.
Please read the terms & conditions below before submitting your nominations.
Should you require any assistance please contact us.
t: 01902 317684
Applications for City of Wolverhampton College Apprenticeship Awards 2020 are subject to the following terms & conditions.
Please read these carefully. By submitting your entry, you indicate you have read and understood these terms and conditions.
- All entries will be treated in the strictest confidence
- Apprentices must have been on the Apprenticeship programme in 2019
- Organisations can make one application per award but are eligible to enter as many categories as they wish
- No entry fee will be charged for entering
- Entries will only be accepted when submitted via the online form
- No entries will be accepted after 5pm, Friday 1 May 2020
- Entries cannot be amended after the entry deadline has passed
- All entries will be assessed by judges who will shortlist applications and select the winners
- If judges determine an entry submitted for one category is more applicable and relevant to another category, they may re-categorise that entry
- The Judges’ decision will be final and there will be no correspondence or discussion about those who are shortlisted or the winners.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the awards ceremony on Tuesday 14 July 2020.