When: Thursday 15 July 2021
Where: Online – Virtual Event
The last year has been one like no other for apprentices and their employers alike.
At City of Wolverhampton College we have seen great examples of adaptability and resilience and want to celebrate this at our virtual Apprenticeship Awards 2021 on Thursday 15 July, 6pm-7pm.
The event is open to all apprentices and their employers and, to highlight and celebrate the apprentices’ exceptional talent, we will be presenting a number of awards, including:
Rising Star Award
This is an opportunity for employers to nominate apprentices who have made excellent progress in their career to date and have the potential to achieve great things in their existing company or in the wider industry sector.
The award is free to enter* and nominations can be submitted via the link below – please note, the closing date for entries is Wednesday, 23 June at 5pm.
If your nominee is shortlisted for the award, you will be notified after Monday, 28 June and all nominees and their employers will be invites to the awards evening.
*terms and conditions apply – please see the link below.
Apprentice of the Year Awards
Apprentice of the Year Awards will be given to the most outstanding apprentice in the intermediate (Level 2), advanced (Level 3) and higher(Level 4+) categories, with nominations made by college assessors.
Apprentice of the Year 2021
The final accolade of the evening will be the presentation of the Apprentice of the Year Award 2021, with the winner selected by the judging panel from all nominations received from assessors and employers.
Applications for City of Wolverhampton College Apprenticeship Awards 2021 are subject to the following terms & conditions.
Please read these carefully. By submitting your entry, you indicate you have read and understood these terms and conditions.
- All entries will be treated in the strictest confidence
- Apprentices must have been on a City of Wolverhampton College Apprenticeship programme in the academic year of 2020 – 2021
- No entry fee will be charged for entering
- Entries will only be accepted when submitted via the online form
- No entries will be accepted after 5pm, Wednesday 23 June.
- Entries cannot be amended after the entry deadline has passed
- All entries will be assessed by judges who will shortlist applications and select the winners
- The judges’ decision will be final and there will be no correspondence or discussion about those who are shortlisted or the winners.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the awards ceremony on Thursday 15 July 2021.