When: Wednesday 13 July 2022, 7pm
Where: Grand Station, Wolverhampton
The last couple of years has presented challenges for apprentices and their employers alike, but here at City of Wolverhampton College we have seen outstanding examples of adaptability and resilience and very much look forward to highlighting and celebrating the exceptional talent of apprentices and employers.
We will be handing out a number of awards. The following categories are open for nomination using the forms below:
- Apprentice of the Year – by subject area*
- Making a Difference Award – Sustainability & Innovation (employers)
- Making a Difference Award – Community Impact (employers)
- Making a Difference Award – Inclusivity (employers)
- Making a Difference Award – Inspiring a Generation (employers)
All awards are free to enter, with the deadline for nominations on Friday 10 June 2022, 5pm. You will be contacted after Wednesday 22 June 2022 and will be notified if your nominee has been shortlisted.
*Apprentices who have completed or are due to complete their apprenticeship between August 2021- July 2022 can be nominated for.
Please read the terms & conditions below before submitting your nominations.
Should you require any assistance please contact us.
t: 01902 317684
Applications for City of Wolverhampton College Apprenticeship Awards 2022 are subject to the following terms & conditions.
Please read these carefully. By submitting your entry, you indicate you have read and understood these terms and conditions.
- All entries will be treated in the strictest confidence
- Apprentices who have completed or are due to complete their apprenticeship between August 2021- July 2022 can be nominated for
- No entry fee will be charged for entering
- Entries will only be accepted when submitted via the online form
- No entries will be accepted after 5pm, Friday 10 June 2022
- Entries cannot be amended after the entry deadline has passed
- All entries will be assessed by judges who will shortlist applications and select the winners
- The judges’ decision will be final and there will be no correspondence or discussion about those who are shortlisted or the winners
- All those who have nominated will be contacted after Wednesday 22 June 2022 and will be notified if they have been shortlisted
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the awards ceremony on Wednesday 13 July 2022
- Those shortlisted for the employer awards will receive two tickets for the awards ceremony
- Apprentices shortlisted will receive one ticket plus an additional two tickets for their employer and two tickets for their guests.