If you want to work with children and young people we offer a wide range of courses to equip you with specialist skills for a rewarding career in early years education.
You will gain valuable work experience in schools, nurseries and playgroups – giving you the chance to put what you are learning in the classroom into practice – and learn how to build relationships and trust with parents whilst maintaining professional boundaries.
You will practice making observations of children through the use of our extensive range of training DVDs, visit art galleries and parks to consider child-friendly activities, and meet professionals from a range of occupations at educational visits, childcare conferences and health fairs.
We have excellent achievement rates and many of our former students are now employed as early years workers or managers of children’s centres in the city – so study early years education with us and take the first steps towards your future career!
- Develop specialist knowledge and professional skills for working with different age groups and abilities
- Gain valuable work experience in schools, nurseries and playgroups
- Education visits to enhance your learning and develop your knowledge
- Excellent achievement rates
- Opportunities for progression to university-level higher education qualifications
- Opportunity to do work experience abroad through the Erasmus scheme
If you can’t find the course you’re looking for, please contact us.