Pamper yourself in our Beauty Training Academy at Metro One which provides a professional service offering a comprehensive range of treatments at very competitive prices. The salon is run by students under the expert supervision of fully trained staff.
|File and Polish||£3.50|
|Luxury Manicure (Includes your choice of a paraffin wax treatment or hand mask and heated mitts)||£8|
|Luxury Pedicure (Includes your choice of a paraffin wax treatment or foot mask and heated boots)||£10|
|Nail Extensions (Gel/Fibreglass/Silk)||£10|
|Nail Repair||£1 per nail|
|Nail Soak Off||£4|
|Gel Polish Surcharge||£2|
|Galvanic Package (Includes High frequency & Vacuum Suction.)||£14|
|Micro Current Facial||£14|
|Micro Current Package||£16|
|Micro Dermabrasion Facial||£14|
|EYE BROWS & LASHES|
|Lash & Brow Package (includes tint & shape)||£9|
|Buy 2 get 1 free (If you have 3 wax treatments in one visit)|
|G5 Massage (Full Body)||£12|
|Hot Stone Massage||£14|
|Indian Head Massage||£8|
|Slimming Bandage Wrap||£15|
|Detoxifying Foil Wrap||£15|
|Anti-Cellulite Film Wrap||£15|
|All tinting, tanning and lash extensions require a skin test 48 hours prior to service.|
In order to make your visit a pleasant one we ask you to observe the following requests:
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your beauty treatments. You will be requested to complete a record card
- For body treatments, please remove all jewellery
- Children are not permitted to enter the beauty salons
- If you have any particular injury or physical condition, explain to the therapist. He or she can suggest an alternative or adjustment to the treatment for your comfort
- For some beauty treatments a patch test is required 48 hours in advance of the service being carried out
- Should you arrive late for your appointment, the treatment time may have to be reduced or rescheduled to an alternative date
- During your treatment please let your therapist know if you are comfortable or uncomfortable
- Kindly refrain from using your mobile phone whilst in the beauty salons
- Treatments and services are only carried out on client aged 16 years old and over
- Treatments may be carried out by female or male students
- Your comments and feedback on treatments are always welcome and would be appreciated
Thank you for your cooperation.
All times are approximate and do not include the consultation.
As our students are training, some treatments may take a little longer to carry out. We ask you to be patient, sit back, relax and enjoy your time with us.
Customers are reminded that the college cannot accept responsibility for loss of, or damage to, their property however it may be caused. Please keep all your valuables with you at all times.
24 hours’ notice is appreciated if cancelling an appointment as failure to attend will affect our student’s assessment and progress. Failure to attend three appointments may result in clients being offered walk-in appointments only (subject to availability).