Define your future in 2021!
Use this year to discover a new skill, a new job, a new career, a new you!
- Has Covid-19 made life difficult work-wise?
- Are you unemployed?
- Are you facing the risk of redundancy?
- Need new skills to secure your next role?
- Do you need to develop new skills after a break from work?
- Do you want to retrain for a new career?
If the answer is yes to any of the questions above then define your future at City of Wolverhampton College!
Courses Starting from March
We have a huge selection of courses starting from March, both online and in College.
Check out all your options…
Sector Based Work Academy Programmes (SWAPs) can accelerate your return to employment. Delivered in conjunction with employers who are recruiting, programmes at the College will help prepare currently unemployed to apply for jobs in different areas of work. You could be back into work in no time and, whilst you are retraining, you will not lose your benefits!
Take a look at the SWAPs currently on offer:
- Construction Plant Operations including Groundworks
- Plastering and Skimming
- Laying and Maintenance of Rail Track
- Electric Vehicle and Green Technologies
We’re offering a wide range of FREE courses as part of a government initiative to help you retrain, get qualified and advance your career. Choose from:
The College offers a wide range of courses available to anyone 16 and over to develop personal, social and employability skills. Check out the Get Ahead Programme, Yes to the Job Course, Steps to Success and more…
Are you aged 16-25, unemployed and live in the Black Country?
Joining a Prince’s Trust Team programme can give you a better chance of moving into a job or further education and training.