Why Choose a Customer Service or Retail Apprenticeship?
This apprenticeship teaches you the skills to provide excellent customer service, and can be applied to hundreds of job roles across many different sectors, from government to telecommunications. However, most customer service and retail apprentices work in retail, financial services, call centres, hospitality, or sport and recreation.
As a customer service or retail apprentice, you’ll probably work at the front end of an employer’s business activities and regularly assist customers. Duties will vary between sectors, but in most cases you’ll be making sure that customers are dealt with in a positive, reliable and pleasant way – whether that’s by offering advice, handling purchases, answering questions or handling complaints.
Completing this apprenticeship is a way of providing evidence of skills that will serve you well in virtually any industry – so it’s a very good way to move forward, even if you’re still undecided about your future career.
Customer Service Apprentice - Holisticly YoursLocation: Bilston
Reference Number: VAC001609508
Closing Date: 03/02/2020 at 11:00 pm
A great opportunity to work and train in a customer service role within a busy, high quality, and well established holistic salon.
Recruitment Customer Service Apprentice - CHAREY CARE UK LTDLocation: Wolverhampton
Reference Number: VAC001584037
Closing Date: 10/02/2020 at 11:00 pm
Duties will include:
– Preparing registration document for interviews
– Manage incoming calls and any correspondence via email
– Phoning candidates to discuss work availability
– Identify client requirements and what candidates would suit the various roles
– Liaise with the candidates and clients to confirm interviews, contracts and various documents to secure their new job roles
– Generate and identify new leads to obtain new roles to recruit for
– Keep all systems up to date with new and existing candidates
– Learn policy, procedures and company services.
© 2020 City of Wolverhampton College, All Rights Reserved. |