If you want to do a degree but lack the necessary grades to apply to university, the Access to Higher Education Diploma will bridge the gap between your existing qualifications and what is needed to study at degree level.
With four specialist pathways – in business, education, health, social science – you will gain an overview of your chosen area and develop the study skills, knowledge and confidence needed to study for a degree.
And with part-time flexible study options to fit around other work and home commitments, you’ll soon be on your way to the university way of life!
- Bridge the gap between your existing qualifications and what you need to go to university
- Modules designed to prepare you for studying for a degree
- Different pathways for different subjects – choose the one that‘s best for what you want to do in the future
- Use your life experiences to help your learning
- Part-time course to fit around your other commitments
- Experienced staff