Analysis by the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) reveals that only 11% of automotive technicians in the UK are qualified to work safely on electric vehicles.
Our Electric Vehicle and Green Technologies Training Centre, at Bentley Bridge, in Wednesfield, has everything needed for technicians and people working in the automotive industry to train and qualify in electric vehicle and hybrid technologies.
We offer courses from Level 1 (beginner) to Level 4 (advanced), so there’s something for everyone, whatever your ability or experience. Whichever level of qualification you choose, you will gain the skills, knowledge and industry-recognised qualifications needed to work in this sector safely.
The newly-opened fully operational centre boasts:
- Modern open plan workshop
- Electric vehicle and hybrid training system with deactivated high voltage system for safe training
- Fully compliant electric vehicle tool kit and protective personal equipment
- Fully operational hybrid and electric vehicles
- Three modern, state of the art training rooms
- Blended learning using a fully interactive digital training platform
- IT equipment for user when on site
- Experienced and qualified trainers who specialise in electric vehicle training
Whether you are a business owner and want to meet the needs of your clients, a qualified automotive technician and want to bring your skills up-to-date, or a newcomer and want to gain the skills needed to work in the industry, our courses will give you the qualifications needed to work in this fast-evolving sector.