Here at City of Wolverhampton College we work with secondary schools including special schools and pupil referral units to provide impartial advice, guidance and careers activities. We want to work with you to raise the aspirations of students by equipping them with the knowledge they need to help them make the right decisions about their future.
We offer a range of presentations that can be booked to take place either at college, at your school or online.
Our trained Careers Guidance and Admissions tutors will talk to learners interested in further education at college and provide information covering a range of topics including:
- Full range of college courses
- Other college services provided
- Financial support
- Enrichment activities
Our dedicated Apprenticeship team will educate learners with all the information they need to know about apprenticeships covering a range of topics including:
- What is an apprenticeship?
- Who are they for?
- The Apprenticeship framework
- What are entry requirements?
- What level of apprenticeships are available?
- Tips for applying for an apprenticeship
- What apprenticeships are available?
Our team will educate learners about higher education in college covering a range of topics including:
- What are HNCs, HNDs and Foundation degrees?
- Tuition fees
- Student finance
- HE facilities
- Life as a HE student