Careers information, advice and guidance
Whether you are a school leaver or someone who is considering taking a change in direction with your career, speak to one of our Careers Guidance Team about your options.
The Careers Guidance Team offer a free, impartial and confidential service that can help you to:
- Find out about courses on offer
- Recognise your skills
- Consider choices and options open to you
- Make informed decisions about your future
- Plan your next steps
- Job search and prepare a CV
- Prepare and apply to Higher Education
- Practice job and Higher Education interviews
- Compare international qualifications: UK Naric
The service is free, impartial and confidential.
- An impartial guidance interview with highly qualified staff
- An action plan agreed with you
- Pre-entry, on-course and exit guidance for students
- Information on learning opportunities, occupations and career development
- Access to computer packages to generate ideas and help match interests and skills
- Information on careers, education and training
- Local and national information on college and university education – prospectuses and online
How to get the most from our service:
- Think about what you want from your meeting with us
- Ask as many questions as you like
- Contact us again should you require further information or advice
|Monday||9AM - 5PM*|
|Tuesday||9AM - 5PM*|
|Wednesday||9AM - 5PM|
|Thursday||9AM - 5PM*|
|Friday||9AM - 4.30PM|
|Evening appointments available on request*|
Meet the team!
The Careers Guidance Team are based in the Student Hub at:
Paget Road Campus, Paget Road, Wolverhampton WV6 ODU
Wellington Road Campus, Wellington Road, Bilston WV14 6BT
Appointments may be available in college or virtually by Teams or telephone, by email – email@example.com or complete the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
The college’s Careers Leader is Rose Urkovskis, Head of Student Entitlement, the Lead Governor for Careers is Ioana Axinte.
The college delivers a careers related learning programme in weekly tutorials to all full-time students.
The Careers, Education, Information, Advice & Guidance (CEIG) Policy outlines the entitlement for every full-time student at the college.
“Committed to working towards the Standard.”