Whether you want to pamper people in a beauty salon or create cutting-edge styles for clients in a hair salon, our modern training facilities at Paget Road campus, combined with experience of working with real customers in our hair and beauty salons, will equip you with the skills you need for an exciting career in the industry.
If you are a hairdressing student you will hone your skills in our modern New Era Salon, where students offer professional cuts, colours, perms and styling to paying customers.
And if you are a beauty student you will provide a range of treatments – including facials, massages, manicures, pedicures, spray tans and waxing – to clients in our on-site beauty salons which have individual curtained treatment cubicles.
Study with us and treat yourself to a beautiful career!
- Qualifications at all levels – from beginner to advanced
- Develop skills in a range of treatments, techniques and services
- Work with real clients in our commercial hair and beauty salons
- Develop your product knowledge
- Experienced tutors who have worked in the industry themselves
- Excellent achievement rates
- Educational visits to enhance your learning and develop your knowledge of the industry
- Opportunity to progress to the next level of study, move to an apprenticeship, or gain a university-level higher education qualification
- Opportunity to do work experience abroad through the Erasmus scheme