If you are interested in working in health care or social care, qualifications are essential and we can give you a great start.
You will explore and learn about a range of topical issues relating to the health and social care sector and have the opportunity to do work placements, enabling you to gain practical experience and use your new skills and knowledge in real life settings.
Our lecturers have a range of experience and qualifications in health and social care so don’t just teach theory, but prepare you for a career in the profession. After all, why learn from a book when you can learn from a nurse? Why discuss psychology in a classroom when you could be discussing how to help people with it in a real care setting?
Choose to study with us and get your career off to a healthy start!
- Develop the skills and knowledge you need for a career in the profession
- Boost your job and promotion prospects
- Gain practical experience on workplace settings (certain courses only)
- Courses at all levels – from beginner to advanced
- Experienced tutors who have worked in the industry themselves
- Excellent achievement rates
- Educational visits to enhance your learning and develop your knowledge of the industry
- Opportunity to progress to the next level of study, move to an apprenticeship, or gain a university-level higher education qualification
- Opportunity to do work experience abroad through the Erasmus scheme