If you want to work in the Ambulance, Fire, Police or Prison Service, the UK Border Agency or join the Army, Navy or RAF our uniformed public services courses will put you on the path to a successful career.
You will gain an in-depth understanding of these essential public services and the skills and knowledge required to work in your chosen area – whether on the front line or in a vital supporting role.
You will study modules in citizenship, discipline, health and fitness, leadership and team work, as well as learning about command and control, responding to emergency situations and visit fire and police stations.
Whatever your ambition, study here and take the first steps to a rewarding career in Uniformed Public Services.
- Gain an indepth understanding of essential uniformed pubic services
- Develop skills and knowledge needed to work on the front line or in a supporting role
- Learn about leadership, team work, map reading and how to respond to emergency situations
- Qualifications from Level 1 to Level 3
- Experienced tutors who have worked in uniformed public services themselves
- Opportunity to progress to the next level of study or university-level higher education qualifications
- Educational visits to enhance your learning and develop your knowledge of the industry
- Opportunity to do work experience abroad through the Erasmus scheme
Full Time Courses
© 2020 City of Wolverhampton College, All Rights Reserved. |