When: Wednesday 5 July 2023, 6pm
Where: Rose Garden Banqueting, Wolverhampton
The Apprenticeship Awards celebrate the very best apprenticeship talent at City of Wolverhampton College. The evening will showcase the achievements and provide well-deserved recognition for apprentices and employers who have demonstrated high levels of commitment to developing their workforce through apprenticeship programmes.
We will be handing out a number of awards. The following categories are open for nomination using the forms below:
- Apprentice of the Year – by subject area*
- Defining Futures – Large Employer of the Year (250 – 5000 employees)
- Defining Futures – SME of the Year (1-249 employees)
All awards are free to enter, with the deadline for nominations on Friday 19 May 2023, 5pm. You will be contacted after Wednesday 31 May 2023 and will be notified if your nominee has been shortlisted.
*Apprentices who have completed or are due to complete their apprenticeship between August 2022- July 2023 can be nominated for.
Please read the terms & conditions below before submitting your nominations.
Should you require any assistance please contact us.
t: 01902 317684
Applications for City of Wolverhampton College Apprenticeship Awards 2023 are subject to the following terms & conditions.
Please read these carefully. By submitting your entry, you indicate you have read and understood these terms and conditions.
- All entries will be treated in the strictest confidence
- Apprentices who have completed or are due to complete their apprenticeship between August 2022- July 2023 can be nominated for
- No entry fee will be charged for entering
- Entries will only be accepted when submitted via the online form
- No entries will be accepted after 5pm, Friday 19 May 2023
- Entries cannot be amended after the entry deadline has passed
- All entries will be assessed by judges who will shortlist applications and select the winners
- The judges’ decision will be final and there will be no correspondence or discussion about those who are shortlisted or the winners
- All those who have nominated will be contacted after Wednesday 31 May 2023 and will be notified if they have been shortlisted
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the awards ceremony on Wednesday 5 July 2023
- Those shortlisted for the employer awards will receive two tickets for the awards ceremony
- Apprentices shortlisted will receive one ticket plus an additional two tickets for their employer and two tickets for their guests (5 in total)