What is the Apprenticeship Service?
The Apprenticeship Service gives you as an employer the ability access and manage your apprenticeship training digitally. This gives you more choice and control, and the ability to make more informed choices.
We expect all employers who work with us to use the Apprenticeship Service for apprenticeship management. We will work with you to make sure you’re properly set up.
As an employer you can use your online account to:
- Access and manage apprenticeship funding
- Receive a transfer of apprenticeship funds where eligible
- Advertise vacancies on the find an apprenticeship website
- Choose an apprenticeship training course
- Give feedback on apprenticeship training
- Give training providers permission to carry out some tasks on your behalf
The Gov UK website has a complete guide on how to get started along with a detailed video guide below: