Whether you want to cook up a great career as a professional chef, have a front of house role in a restaurant, or turn out tempting bread and cakes in a bakery, our hospitality and catering courses will teach you the skills you need for a great career.
As a budding chef you will learn your trade in our training kitchen – which is equipped with a range of industry-standard equipment– and dish-up a range of delicious meals for paying customers in our Academy restaurant.
If a front of house role is your chosen career you will gain all the skills you need serving a range of two and three-course lunches and dinners to diners.
And if a career in bakery is your dream you will learn how to produce tasty bread, cakes and pastries in our own bakery –– and sell them to customers in our popular on-site shop.
- Professional training kitchen and bakery with industry-standard catering equipment
- Cook and serve meals for customers in our 48-seater licensed restaurant
- Sell your freshly-made bread, cakes and pastries in our on-site bakery shop
- Experienced tutors who have worked in the industry themselves
- Courses at all levels – from beginner to advanced
- Opportunity to progress to the next level of study, move to an apprenticeship, or gain a university-level higher education qualification
- Educational visits to enhance your learning and develop your knowledge of the industry
- The opportunity to do work experience abroad through the Erasmus scheme