Define your future at City of Wolverhampton College
Have you finished school and looking to take your next steps?
Looking for a part-time study option for September?
Looking to earn while you learn with an apprenticeship?
Interested in a university level qualification?
Come along to our Paget Road or Wellington Road Campus, Monday – Friday, 9am-4pm and you can enrol for a course starting in September and walk away as a student at City of Wolverhampton College!
Can’t make it? Don’t worry we will support you at the times that suit you! If you would like to arrange an appointment outside the hours of 9am-4pm, email – CustomerServicesTeam@wolvcoll.ac.uk to arrange an appointment.
Don’t forget you can apply for a course 24/7 online. Once your application has been submitted, a member of the Admissions team will get in touch to guide you through the next steps to completing your enrolment.
Even if you’re not 100% sure what course or level you’re after, you can get in touch with our award winning Careers Team by emailing – CareersGuidanceTeam@wolvcoll.ac.uk to book an appointment in person or virtually and they will be happy to guide you through all the career options available. Whether you’re a school leaver, unemployed or looking to change careers this service is available to everyone.
If you are aged between 16 and 18, please bring the following:
- Evidence of all of your current qualifications, including your GCSE results slips or your predicted grades. We can complete your enrolment without this information, but to confirm your level of study you will need provide proof of your achieved grades.
- Proof of identity.
If you are aged 19 and over, please bring the following:
- Evidence of all of your current qualifications. We can complete your enrolment without this information but to confirm your level of study you will need to provide proof of your achieved grades.
- Proof of identity (for university level courses, this will need to be photographic evidence).
- Proof of household income including any benefits evidence.
- Your chosen method for paying your fees. You can pay for your course in full or the first payment of an instalment plan by credit/debit card, cash or cheque. Subsequent instalment payments will be by direct debit or your letter confirming your Student Loan Approval (if applicable).
- If your employer is paying for your course, please bring a letter from your employer on company letter headed paper stating:
- Your name
- Course title
- Confirmation of amount to pay
- Details of where the invoice should be sent
- Name and signature of the authorising persons
- Purchase Order number (if required)
- If you are a non E.U. student please bring:
– Proof of residency, e.g. passport, visa, residence permit (proof of residency must be valid and in date).
The College has measures in place to keep all of our students, apprentices, staff and visitors safe when on campus. We have a range of protocols in place ensuring the College is COVID secure, more information can be found here.
If you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms please do not visit any College campus. We advise for you to take a Covid-19 test and follow the guidance depending on your results.