If you want a career in the sports industry, learning your skills in the modern Community Sports Centre on the Wellington Road campus will kick-off a great future career.
The impressive purpose-built centre is equipped with the latest fitness and training equipment and is open to the public so you’ll get the chance to work alongside clients as part of your course.
- 3G synthetic turf pitch
- 30-station fitness suite equipped with treadmills, exercise bikes, rowing machines, cross trainers, resistance machines and free weights
- Sports hall with badminton, basketball, netball and volleyball courts
- Dance studio offering fitness, dance and yoga classes
- Football Academy (run in partnership with Wolverhampton Wanderers FC) and the Basketball Academy
- Opportunity to play the college at football and basketball teams and represent the organisation in local leagues and regional and national tournaments
You’ll also have the opportunity to run activity sessions and holiday clubs for local youngsters and, as a student, you’ll benefit from competitively-priced gym membership packages and personal training sessions offered at far lower cost than in commercial high street gyms, so you can benefit from improving your own fitness too!
What’s more, the facilities are available to hire so if you’re looking to start your own team or offer classes you can take advantage of our competitive rates.
To find out hire rates call 01902 821800