College, Higher Education, Employment or an Apprenticeship?
Chat to one of our Careers Guidance Team about your options.
Careers Advice & Guidance Staff can help you to:
• Find out about courses on offer
• Recognise your skills
• Consider choices and options open to you
• Make informed decisions about your future
• Plan your next steps
• Job search and prepare a CV
• Prepare and apply to Higher Education
• Practice job and Higher Education interviews
• Compare international qualifications: UK Naric
The service is free, impartial and confidential.
- An impartial guidance interview with qualified staff
- An action plan agreed with you
- Pre-entry, on-course and exit guidance for students
- Information on learning opportunities, occupations and career development
- Access to computer packages to generate ideas and help match interests and skills
- Information on careers, education and training
- Local and national information on college and university education – prospectuses and online
How to get the most from our service:
- Think about what you want from your meeting with us
- Ask as many questions as you like
- Contact us again should you require further information or advice
|Monday||9AM - 5PM*|
|Tuesday||9AM - 5PM*|
|Wednesday||9AM - 5PM|
|Thursday||9AM - 5PM*|
|Friday||9AM - 4.30PM|
|Evening appointments available on request*|
Meet the team!
Our careers guidance team are:
- Marcia Hudson-Monfries
- Georgina Heeley
- Mark Osborne
Staff are based in the Student Hub at:
Appointments may be available at other campuses or over the phone, please contact us by telephone, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
The college’s Careers Leader is Rose Urkovskis, Student Entitlement Manager and the Link Governor in Helene Dearn.
The Student Entitlement for Careers, Education, Information, Advice & Guidance (CEIG) Policy is available to view here.