College, Higher Education, Employment or an Apprenticeship?
Chat to one of our Careers Guidance Team about your options.
Careers Advice & Guidance Staff can help you to:
• Find out about courses on offer
• Recognise your skills
• Consider choices and options open to you
• Make informed decisions about your future
• Plan your next steps
• Job search and prepare a CV
• Prepare and apply to Higher Education
• Practice job and Higher Education interviews
• Compare international qualifications: UK Naric
The service is free, impartial and confidential.
- An impartial guidance interview with qualified staff
- An action plan agreed with you
- Pre-entry, on-course and exit guidance for students
- Information on learning opportunities, occupations and career development
- Access to computer packages to generate ideas and help match interests and skills
- Information on careers, education and training
- Local and national information on college and university education – prospectuses and online
How to get the most from our service:
- Think about what you want from your meeting with us
- Ask as many questions as you like
- Contact us again should you require further information or advice
|Monday||9AM - 5PM*|
|Tuesday||9AM - 5PM*|
|Wednesday||9AM - 5PM|
|Thursday||9AM - 5PM*|
|Friday||9AM - 4.30PM|
|Evening appointments available on request*|
Meet the team!
Our careers guidance team are:
- Marcia Hudson-Monfries
- Georgina Heeley
- Mark Osborne
Staff are based in the Student Hub at:
Appointments may be available at other campuses or over the phone, please contact us by telephone, email: email@example.com or complete the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
The college’s Careers Leader is Rose Urkovskis, Student Entitlement Manager and the Link Governor in Helene Dearn.
The Careers, Education, Information, Advice & Guidance (CEIG) Policy is available to view here along with the Student Entitlement for Careers Information, Advice and Guidance.