College, Higher Education, Employment or an Apprenticeship?
Come along to see one of our Careers Guidance Team to discuss your options. Careers Advice & Guidance Staff can help you to:
• Find out about courses on offer
• Recognise your skills
• Consider choices and options open to you
• Make informed decisions about your future
• Plan your next steps
• Job search and prepare a CV
• Prepare and apply to Higher Education
• Practice job and Higher Education interviews
• Compare international qualifications: UK Naric
The service is free, impartial and confidential.
• An impartial guidance interview with qualified staff
• An action plan agreed with you
• Pre-entry, on-course and exit guidance for students
• Information on learning opportunities, occupations and career development
• Access to computer packages to generate ideas and help match interests and skills
• Information on careers, education and training
• Local and national information on college and university education – prospectuses and online
How to get the most from our service:
• Think about what you want from your meeting with us
• Ask as many questions as you like
• Contact us again should you require further information or advice
|Monday||9AM - 5PM*|
|Tuesday||9AM - 5PM*|
|Wednesday||9AM - 5PM|
|Thursday||9AM - 5PM*|
|Friday||9AM - 4.30PM|
|Evening appointments available on request*|
Meet the team!
Our careers guidance team are:
Staff are based in the Student Hub at:
Appointments may be available at other campuses, please contact us by telephone email: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
The college’s Careers Leader is Rose Urkovskis, Student Entitlement Manager and the Link Governor in Helene Dearn.
The Careers, Education, Information, Advice & Guidance (CEIG) Policy is available to view here along with the Student Entitlement for Careers Information, Advice and Guidance.