Are you aged 18-19?
Has the effect of COVID-19 left you:
Uncertain about your career or job?
Seeing opportunities disappear?
Develop new skills with these FREE courses!
During the one year course, you will:
- Develop new skills in a vocational area
- Achieve a recognised qualification
- Be able to access a specialised recruitment centre once a term
- Have priority to access apprenticeship opportunities
- Access College services to support you throughout your studies, for example Counselling and Careers Advice
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Buildings and Structures)
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing Studies
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Bricklaying
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Site Carpentry
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Painting and Decorating
- City & Guilds Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma in Electrical Installation (450)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Engineering
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Foundation Diploma in Engineering
HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities (RQF)
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care
- TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF)
- FDQ Level 2 Diploma in Professional Bakery
- FDQ Level 3 Diploma in Professional Bakery
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Foundation Diploma in Information Technology
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Certificate in Mathematics in Context
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Advanced GCE in Mathematics
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles
- IMI Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle, Maintenance and Repair
- AQA Level 3 Advanced GCE in Biology
- AQA Level 3 Advanced GCE in Physics
- AQA Level 3 Advanced GCE in Chemistry
It’s not too late!