A free confidential service available to City of Wolverhampton College Students.
There are many reasons why students find they need to talk to someone about personal concerns. Our counselling service is available to students giving an opportunity to speak to someone who is trained to listen and help. The qualified counsellors are here to give you the opportunity to explore, discover and clarify ways of living a more satisfying and resourceful life.
Counselling offers a safe and confidential environment where thoughts and feelings can be explored at a pace that is comfortable. To feel listened to and understood without being judged; through this experience life can move in a direction that is positive for the individual.
- Counselling takes place at the request of the client
- Meetings take place in a private and confidential setting
- Appointments will last about 50 minutes with the opportunity to return if needed
- Information is available about a range of external support services that can be shared or referrals made
- The service works to the Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions 2018 as published by BACP
- The service is for college members and is confidential and free
- Counselling staff are fully qualified and experienced in listening and supporting students through a variety of situations
|Monday||9AM - 5PM*|
|Tuesday||9AM - 5PM*|
|Wednesday||9AM - 5PM|
|Thursday||9AM - 5PM*|
|Friday||9AM - 4.30PM|
|Evening appointments available on request*|
Staff are based in the Student Hub at:
Appointments may be available at other campuses, please contact us by telephone or email to make arrangements: email@example.com