We offer a range of courses in impressive purpose-built facilities giving you the very best opportunities to gain the skills and experience you need to pursue a career in the sport or fitness industry.
You will develop your personal, social and employability skills by working with commercial clients as a fitness instructor or personal trainer in our state-of-the-art Community Sports Centre on the Wellington Road campus.
If coaching is your chosen pursuit, you will have the opportunity to lead coaching sessions and extra-curricular activities such as football, basketball, netball and cricket which will give you a head start when applying for jobs in the industry.
Past students have gone on to become sports coaches, personal trainers, sports development officers, teachers, physiotherapists and many more skilled jobs in sport so join us and kick-off a great career!
- Qualifications in personal training, sports development, coaching, fitness and activity leadership
- Modern purpose-built community sports centre
- Work with real clients as a fitness instructor or personal trainer
- Lead coaching sessions and extra-curricular activities
- Experienced tutors who have worked in the industry themselves
- Opportunity to progress to the next level of study or university-level higher education qualifications
- Educational visits to enhance your learning and develop your knowledge of the industry