If you want to join one of the fastest growing industries, where you could travel the world, meet new people and visit international travel destinations within the UK, we can help!
We have outstanding success rates on this course and excellent feedback from our past students. In fact, some of our past students have gone on to become cabin crew, holiday reps, travel agents, airport staff and many more skilled jobs in the travel industry.
As part of your course you could be learning about holiday bookings, customer service, airports, how to research and market tourist hotspots and worldwide destinations. You’ll have the chance to visit UK attractions and maybe even spend a few weeks on work experience in Europe as part of our Erasmus scheme.
- Develop skills to enable you to work in the travel industry or apply to train as a member of cabin crew
- Courses at all levels – from Level 1 to Level 3
- Opportunity to progress to the next level of study
- Excellent success rates and feedback from former students
- Experienced tutors who have worked in the industry themselves
- Educational visits to enhance your learning and develop your knowledge of the industry
- Opportunity to do work experience abroad through the Erasmus scheme